Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Skittlespiration

Okay so Skittlespirations isn't a word but my blog my rules right? While blog surfing I came across a fun contest that I (after much deliberation) decided to enter. Kelsie from Kelsie's Nail Files asked contestants to create a design from an image on her Pinterest Board.  Here's what I came up with and the image it was based on. 


Pointer- China Glaze Liquid Leather
Middle- Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude, Chine Glaze Liquid Leather, Born Pretty "Glequins," Essie Good as Gold
Ring- China Glaze Liquid Leather, Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude
Pinky- Cult Nails Tempest, Konad Red Stamping Polish, BM-313


So what do you guys think? I thought it turned out pretty good. Wish me luck!
P.S. I forgot to mention that the cascading glitters came from and idea I saw on The Illustrated Nail's tumbler. Her work is seriously breath taking. 

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! Love this! I love that you did a skittles and to be inspired by that very picture, makes it all the more awesome! All the best to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks! I can't lie I had to stare at that pick for a good while before each design came to me lol.

      Delete