Saturday, December 22, 2012

Plaid?

Morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far. Only four more days til Christmas, isn't that crazy. I feel like time is going by so fast these days. Anyone have any plans for New Years, or your New Years Mani? In the mean time I've had this color combination in my head for a while and finally got around to doing something with it. 


  I'm not really sure what this pattern is, some sort of plaid striping maybe? I can always count on striping tape to really come out clean and interesting. 


I'm pleased with the color combination. The silver gives these guys a festive air even though this light peach is pretty off season right now. 


The shade of orange I used in person is more on the melon side then straight orange but the lighting on these pictures don't really portray that. As an after thought I used the tiny holographic disks to add some additional details to this pretty straight forward design. What do you think? 

Base: Essie Loop Hole
Accent: Revlon Peachy

No comments:

Post a Comment