Friday, December 14, 2012

Some Fan Fun

Well I'm taking a quick break from playing The Walking Dead Xbox game to come post these bad boys so I'll make it snappy. Everyone has one of these right? Well then you can do these:



After letting your base coat dry dip your fan brush in any accent color and gently swipe it across your nails. THE END. Yea super simple but very pretty. I've seen girls use multiple color as an accent it look pretty great but tonight I just decided to keep it simple. I then traced a few of the line with my Art of Silver Milane   nail striper for some added glitz. I finally got my hands on some Cult Nails Wicked Fast and boy am I loving it. I'm still a Seche girl since it's so easy to come by but wow talk about a smooth finish. 

Base : Cult Nails Disciplined 
Accent: American Apparel Lopez Canyon 


No comments:

Post a Comment