Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ManGlaze!

So a while back I saw a post on Facebook of the cutest nails design and please forgive me because I can not seem to find the link! If you are reading this and you happen to have seen that post send me the link so I can give the girl some much due credit. I immediately fell in love with this nail art design because I love matte polish and it was the perfect design to wear for my five year anniversary with the best boyfriend ever! 



I started with a base coat of ManGlaze Mayo, then using my striping tape to block 
off the tips I topped it all with a coat of Matte is Murder also by ManGlaze. Then as if this wasn't sexy enough I used my BM-02 plate to add a couple of kisses in Essie Loophole. 



Like I said, this mani was born to be worn on a hot date so keep it in mind for your next night out!

3 comments: