Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mash Up

Alright here we go again. Today I have a kind of mash up of some really cool work from the Nailasaurus! I have to be honest I love this woman. She makes everything look fantastic and easy and we all know that's not always the case. She's known for sick gradients, bitchin (lol) stud work, and general awesomeness. So I took a bit of this and a bit of that and made these.






This bad boy consists of a three color gradient, striping tape, and studs. The colors I used for the gradient are  Essie Eternal Optimist, School of Hard Rocks, and Bobbing for Baubles. Then I used China Glaze Liquid Leather to make the laser lights look. Boy trying to pose your hand for polish pictures is tricky business let me tell you! Oh well I'll just assume this a skill that will get better with time. Until next time polish fiends : )

No comments:

Post a Comment