Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fresh New Start

Hi everyone, I'm pretty excited to be writing my very first post on something that I absolutely adore...NAIL POLISH! I've been following several different bloggers for a while now, for both inspiration and just to reveal in their general greatness. Now thanks to some summer down time and a gentle push from my boyfriend here I am. For my first couple of post I think I'll show my renditions of the some other very talented girls nail art. So let's get down to business. First on the list is missgoob who you can find on Instagram @missgoob and at her etsy shop




Ignore my packs of glitter in the background :)  





I fell in love with the design, and it didn't hurt that this mani was pretty easy to do. I used Orly Sterling Silver Rose, Chine Glaze Liquid Leather, an unknown silver I ordered off of delias, and Seche Vite to top it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment