Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 1- 31 Day Challenge

To get the ball rolling on the 31 Day Challenge, I introduce my very first Jelly Sandwich. I have a love hate relationship with all of my glitter polishes so until now, I've never attempted this particular technique even though it's ridiculously popular. It also it ridiculously easy and ridiculously pretty. 





To create this effect, I used a OPI Love is a Racket, followed by a liberal layer of Milani Jewel FX Gems, and topped all that off with another layer of Love is a Racket. I've owned both of these colors for quite sometime but this is the first time I've ever got around to using them.

Here's the schedule of again: 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing nails ... you have really interesting nail posts. I wish I had the patience but unfortunately I don't.
    xx,

    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find that when you love it you can force yourself to sit hunched over a desk a couple times a week:)

      Delete