Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge- Day 11: Polka Dots

Alright alright, after over a week of craziness I've finally been able to settle down and get to blogging. After my short hiatus, I was glad to come back in time for today's challenge. To complement this ninety plus degree weather I grabbed this color combo and got to work.  


Yes that's is my cat. 



As you may or may not be able to tell from the pictures I used ULTA's Concrete Evidence which is probably my favorite grey for two reasons. Firstly, it is SO creamy and easy to apply and secondly, it was free and really how can you beat that?  The frosty green I used is Love & Beauty Light Green. Now I really must go study wish me luck ladies. 

Here's what's coming up next with a little luck I just may be around for it!




2 comments: