Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nerd loven'

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a splendid week thus far. I like some of you find myself back in school so I'd like to share with you what I've been wearing the last two days. This oldy but goody might register to a few of you as Gorramit from the Firefly collection created by the late great Nerdlacquer. This is one of those special colors that speaks for itself. In a bold mustard yellow, Gorramit is jam packed with both fine and chunky glitter in orange and red. I've noticed in the polish community ladies seem a little scared of yellow but how can you not immediately fall in love with this shade? I personally think it's a warm enough color to complement any range of skin tones. 




I've been dying to stamp over this bad boy but do to lack of time I decided to complement this vibrant color with the equally fantastic Deutsch You Want Me Baby? from OPI's Germany collection followed by a thin coat of Orly's Shining Star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment