Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Magnetix

Hey everyone, I've got some good and bad news. The good news is I just bought a house which is crazy and exciting and stressful all at the same time. The bad new is my move will be done over the course of several weeks starting now til mid September so my post may be a bit sporadic til I get my nail station set up. In the mean time I decided to brake out my magnetic nail polish and get to work.  To create the initial gold wavy pattern I used painters tape and some craft scissors.  I then filled in the tips using the actual brush from the China Glaze bottle.    



The following pictures are from my right hand (gasp!). Yes it exists. I couldn't decide if I like the black tips enough to repeat the process on this hand so I ended up leaving it alone. I think the gold pattern turned out much crisper on this hand anyways.  



For these nails I used Zoya Kendal, China Glaze Liquid Leather and Claire's Magnetix Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment