Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gold Gradient

 Good morning people, hope everyone is having a great weekend. I finally got my hands on Essie Good as Gold so here's what I've come up with.



For the base I've used Anise Is this Love? and Essie Good as Gold for the gradient. The pictures for some reason look kind of white but I assure you my tips are gold. Once the gradient was dry, I stamped using plate BM- 307 and topped it all off with Essie Matte About You. I think the matte top coat kind of brings everything together. I'm really frustrated with this manicure because Anise Is this Love? stains my nails pretty terribly so it's almost impossible for me to get a nice clean up.  Oh well, until next time people, I'm off to cook some breakfast. Is it an omelette day or some good old pancakes?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment