Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Purple Swirl

So aside from a lovely manicure I've got some fun news. Not only did I finally finish with yet another summer class, I found out I was one of the lucky winner of Anise's Pinterest competition! I was trying to think of the last time I've ever won anything and not one thing came to mind so there you go, I guess I was long over due.  The prize is  Anise's entire collection for the year as they are released. So far this year they have released their summer collection which you can check out here, and they will soon be releasing their fall collection which can be found here. You guys can pick up these guys at your local DSW. Alright, alright, alright let us get down to business. 
  



I love this really sheer pink by OPI called Bubble Bath even though it needed way too many coats in my opinion. It is a sheer polish though so I guess I should have known better. I topped the pink off with Konad Purple and a thin coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust. Now I'm off to bed people. Good Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment