Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zebra

Hola everyone, hope you all had a lovely father's day I personally got to cook my dad a yummy dinner then send him off to the movies with my boyfriend. Aside from that I woke up the other day with nail polish on my mind, and I specifically wanted to do some color blocking with some funky zebra action. Has that ever happened to you? You just get an itch to act on some sort of polish design that's popped into your head, and you've just got to do it right then! Yes? No? I got super lucky that this idea happened to coincide with the arrival of my free Zoya trio! If you follow Zoya on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest then you may have heard of their Take Three Free code. Hopefully you guys where able to take advantage of the goodies.  Anyways this is what I came up with. 

Bah damn you Seche! Why must you smear my hard work?!



As mentioned above some of the colors I used are Zoya's Kimber and Zuza, OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and Konad's black stamping polish. I also used Konad's m57 plate for the zebra design. I had a blast working on this design since it was bouncing around in my brain for a few days. I feel like having some fruit now so I'll catch you kids maƱana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment